At Falcons School we do not tolerate any form of discrimination, harassment or bullying.
We aim to:
- treat everyone with dignity and respect and we expect every member of our community to treat others how they themselves would like to be treated;
- offer an inclusive environment and celebrate diversity within the education we provide;
- be an actively anti-racist school community and encourage pupils and staff to challenge stereotypes and discrimination.
We also believe passionately in:
- recognising the close links between emotional wellbeing and academic achievement;
- encouraging children to be ambitious with their learning;
- fostering children’s natural curiosity, positivity and resilience;
- engaging children about their role as citizens in our fast-changing world;
- instilling the importance of leading by example.
We are committed to living those aims, for the wellbeing and development of each and every member of the Falcons community.